Roo Landscape & Garden Care is seeking dedicated, hardworking and reliable workers with gardening and landscaping experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Operating commercial landscaping equipment such as sod cutters, rototillers, trenchers and bobcats
– Irrigation (both drip system and spray), building valves, drainage
– Attaching and programing timers
– Installing plants
– Some rock work like boulders, flagstone and decomposed gravel
– Minor pruning of plants
– Implementation of landscape design plans
Must have clean DMV license and be able to lift 50+ lbs.
Applicants can send a resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call Roo Landscape and Garden Care at (916) 397-3697. Our phones are answered Monday to Friday 8 AM to 5 PM (Pacific Time) by real, knowledgeable people who live and work in northern California. You may also click here to complete our online information request.